Tuesday 13 April 2010

Back from Prague... NOTD and other pictures.


I finished this book today. It's so sad but i really enjoyed it! i can't wait to see the film when it comes out :)

This is my current mani. The china glaze cowardly lyin'. it's so pretty. i can see how nice my nails look now i've not been biting them and i've been looking after them. i find it really satisfying :).

This is a photo from prague of the john lennon wall. it was absolutly incredible! i'll put more pics of prague up over the next few posts.

This is my prague hard rock teddy. it's so cool! they do teddys for most if not all of the hard rocks around the world. i want one for every hard rock i go to :).

This is my new henry holland purse. i took the picture from the debenhams website. i got it off ebay for about £6 rather than the usual £10. yay for new purses :).

Finally to finish another photo from prague. truely beautiful city!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment