Wednesday 21 April 2010

Music..... (all photos from google images)


^
Thats a photo of Amanda Palmer that i found through google images.
I was supposed to be going to an Evelyn Evelyn gig tomorrow which is a project of amanda palmers... but due to the volcanic ash it's now going to be a solo amanda palmer show!
SO EXCITED! Also found out that Ex-Hole musician Melissa auf der Maur is going to be there so intensly excited!!! woooo!
especially as i think she'll be signing... plus her bf Neil Gaiman should be there signing aswell! woohoo! very pleased!
will hopefully have signed goodies to photo and put up.

The reason i've put a photo of Suede on here is because me and my dad now have tickets to go see them. At the o2 in december :).

This is from L-R Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson and Lindsay Lohan

I've been a bit crazy on their music for the past few days. My friend erica reminded me of how much i love avril and ashlee and it made me dig out my hilary and lindsay cd's as well as my ashlee and avril.

Yes i'm sad but i'm happy being sad :D! Avril has a new album due out this year which hopefully will mean she tours. Since i doubt ashlee or hilary will over here now and i've not known of lindsay to ever play live it'd be good to see one of them

and i do love Avril :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment