Thursday 1 April 2010

Ebay and new trainers :)


These are a picture of my new trainers that i bought today. They are the make pastry. I have always wanted a pair of their trainers and i saw these on sale today for £29.99. I love brightly coloured trainers and apparently these are exclusive to footlocker which makes me like them even more.
(i didnt take the photo, i got it from google search)

I finally got the set of Alice in Wonderland minis today :). i ordered these off ebay a few weeks ago. Since they are mini i will make sure i save the 'absolutly alice' and 'mad as a hatter' for when i'm planning more long lasting manis as currently i'm changing every few days.

This is the last of the Urban Decay body balms. Not sure what i think about this one yet. I like the smell but not sure about the taste. The mai tai is the one i was least liking the idea of but i think it's another grower like the cosmo. I'm totally sold on the Pina Colada one though :).


This is the Hard Candy bracelet i ordered. I actually ordered two. One for me and one for my friend Danielle's birthday. I think it's super cute but i'm not sure if i would actually wear it out. maybe... i wanted it regardless though.
I will have to review it when i've used either of the glosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment