Tuesday 6 April 2010

Since i felt the urge to make a post :)


This is the front of my new Selena Gomez and the Scene Tshirt. i picked it up at their concert yesterday. i will take a better photo of the front and back of it tomorrow. I also decided to do something i should have done last year.... order a taylor swift tour tshirt. Makes me think that i should have bought one at Miley Cyrus.
The concert was totally awesome. I love Selena <3!
It finished at 7pm though... really early for a gig.

Today i went and got my hair cut... i now have a fringe!
I have to take a picture of that tomorrow at put it up. I can't believe i actually have one.. i haven't had one since i was about 10.

Much as i have love the 'Good Witch?' polish i feel the urge for a change so tomorrow i'll be applying 'Dorothy Who?'.
I am so in love with China Glaze polish now! it's amazing!!
i have three coming in the post that i am way excited about :D!

No new stuff has come in the post for me since the Wizard of Ooh Ahz polishes.
but since all my other polish is coming from america i can suppose it will take while. fun scented polishes and china glaze! what amazing goodies :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment