Sunday 28 March 2010

NOTD and other pictures :D


This is my current Mani... China Glaze Blue Sparrow. i bought it off ebay for £2.99 inc p&p. it's amazing! neon and glittery! everything i could want in a blue polish :). maybe it will last that my recent 2day max. in my defense of changing polish so often... i have so many new pretty polishes to try that i want to change as often as possible. it's 3 coats of blue sparrow and 2 coats of the miss sporty top coat.



This is my newest bottle of miss sporty polish... my dad bought it for me yesterday along with 2 bottles of their clear top coat. since it's still 3 for 2 i asked my dad to pick out a bottle of coloured polish since it was pointless not to and he picked this one out. good taste for a man :D!

This is one of my current loves! it's the G harajuku lovers perfume. it's the perfect thing for a dressing table since the bottle is adorable. my friend becca bought it for me for my birthday. it smells like coconut which i adore the smell of! I also love the fact that it's the limited edition snow bunnies bottle. i want to see what the other fragrances smell like since the little 10ml bottles are gorgeous!

This is a little tub of body butter that my mum got me for xmas. it smells really nice and is glittery. the photo below when enlarged does show that it is actually glittery. this is only a tiny tub because it came in a set with two others. i want to find a big tub of just this one as i love it. perfect for on the collarbones with the right top... and since it smells so good perfume isn't needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment