Wednesday 31 March 2010

NOTD and jac vanek


This is my current mani :). It's supposed to be spring and it's all miserable so i decided to do a brightly coloured mani to brighten up my day. That and i couldn't decide which colour to paint them. I found the yellow to be a bit of a pain to apply. The green went on like a dream. Each nail is 2 coats apart from the yellow which is 3 coats. Plus 2 coats of the miss sporty top coat.

As you can see i am still wearing my Jac Vanek bracelet. I totally love it. The only times i've taken it off since it's arrived is when i'm either washing up or in the bath.

Here are bottle pics of the polishes i used for my current mani, all Misas :).
from L-R: 145 Red Hot Mama, 135 Hanging with the girls, 182 Let's go Green, 194 Right here now no more later, 140 Double Date. One thing i love about misa polishes are the names :).



The 3 above pictures are photos from the Jac Vanek website, www.jacvanek.com . i just made another order since i'm totally in love with the bracelet that i already ordered. The shirt will be perfect for glastonbury festival this year :). I ordered the 3 things that there are pictures of. i'll have to take posing pictures of myself wearing them when they arrive :).

No comments:

Post a Comment