Saturday 20 March 2010

NOTD, exciting post and shopping fun :)


This arrived in the post for me today. Cherry Lemonade edible body powder/glitter. Got it off ebay. Havent tried it yet but i'm really excited. hopefully my boyfriend will like it. If i like it i'll try and pick more up off ebay. It worked out at just over £3. So bargin!!

These are my two new River Island purchases.... Guns and Roses tshirt £19.99. I love vintage-y looking rock tshirts. so this makes me happy :). And this is my panda hat. £12.99. Katy Perry has this hat.. but in white... i preferred the brown though. Feels super soft and is nice and warm :)




Here are pictures of my Jac Vanek Bracelet. it arrived in the post today :). I think it's so cool! i must order a couple more! it was $9.99 with $6 shipping to the UK. i chose the love exists one because of the writing on it. I like the fact that i've only seen one in the UK before. My friend Charlotte has one of their tshirts and introduced me to the Jac Vanek website.






Above is my current mani. 3 coats of the vintage polish 29 'Blue Sea' and 1 coat of the clear with blue glitter stargazer. I liked the polish Blue sea on it's own but i wanted to add a little something extra and i found blue glitter worked with it really well

2 comments:

  1. I love Deep Sea, I've not worn it as a full mani yet though. Looks nice with the blue glitter too, lovely with your skin tone. Really need to get some Stargazer polishes, but have a feeling I *may* be able to get them wholesale, in which case I'll do a massive order.

    Love the bracelet! Let me know when you're ordering again as I definitely want to get something.

    Nice Tee, but I always find it odd when shops like that sell band t shirts, cool though! Hat is cute, I wish I could wear hats like you. I saw your sequin beret in primark reduced to almost nothing, but I looked like a twit in it!

    How are you liking the UD powder? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 2 of the berets. the blue and black. i fond it so hard 2 find hats that suit me. even though i like hats.
    and yeah i know what you mean about shops like that. but i dont tend to buy tshirts if i dont like the band anyway.

    oooh if you can get some stargazer wholesale i'd love some more.
    and aww yay :) i liked the two together :).

    not tried the UD powder yet. and not sure when i want to order another bracelet. I want one asap but it's a money issue :( lol.

    ReplyDelete