Thursday 25 March 2010

NOTD and other pictures :)


Firstly i wanted to include a picture of my compact mirror. Isn't it so cute! my boyfriend bought it for me from claire's :). i love it. i love hello kitty stuff and i take this pretty much everywhere i go :)

This is my other miss sporty polish! i like that it's glittery and girly and yet i can wear it when i temp in offices and things like that. plus it goes on amazingly! i totally reccomend miss sporty to everyone!

This is inside my Cherry Lemonade Urban Decay body powder. I couldn't smell cherry lemonade but i like it regardless. My boyfriend seemed to like it too :).


This is my current mani. It again went on amazingly... and i probably could have done it in one coat if i was better at applying it :P. it's quite a thick brush but i got used to it after a couple of nails. LOVE miss sporty polish!



This is my cosmopolitan body balm from Urban decay. I used it on my arm to test it out and wasn't majorly impressed.... didn't smell how i expected a cosmopolitan would... and while it tastes sweet it doesn't taste cosmopolitany... and application was weird... it came with a pad to apply it with.
i will use it and i have ordered the pina coloda one and i will also buy the mai tai one in the near future.
and maybe with a couple of uses the cosmo one will grow on me :)

2 comments:

  1. love the polishes! def need to get me some to try!

    With the balms, I ignore the sponge and just grab some with my fingers and smear it on, it's nice on legs and the mai tai I like on my arms and shoulders. Totally agree with you on the smell and taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deff need to!

    and hmm ok... i'll have to give the pina colada a try when i get it.
    will deff get the mai tai one :D

    ReplyDelete